The P250 and P450 are portable infrared pyrometers specifically designed for non-contact temperature measurement between 300°C to 1900°C in demanding industrial environments. They allow for simple temperature measurement in applications such as welding, tempering, hardening, annealing, molten glass, steel forging and reheat furnaces.
Equipped with high-quality focusable optics, the P250 and P450 can target from distances up to 29 feet (9 meters) with accuracy of +/- 0.3% of the measured value. With a response time of a few milliseconds, they allow for accurate measurement of even fast-moving objects. These units feature bluetooth and USB connectivity so data can be quickly and easily downloaded to a PC or mobile device for analysis.
P250 - Spectral Range 1.6 µm | Temperature Range 300 - 1600°C
P450 - Spectral Range 1.0 µm | Temperature Range 550 - 1900°C
- Wide temperature ranges
- Fast response time - within milliseconds
- Focusable precision optics
- Temperature display in the view finder and on the multi-function display
- Measuring functions: Normal, Average, Maximum
- Standard Bluetooth and USB Connectivity
- Small spot sizes
- Large data storage for data analysis