The SF-12M Midwave Infrared Furnace Camera is suitable for monitoring most boilers, furnaces and kilns.
SF-12M Midwave Infrared Furnace Camera
SF12M imaging systems represent the state-of-the-art in high temperature process monitoring. Each system utilizes a high-tech combination of electronics, optics and protection to produce sharp, long lasting video of your process. The SF12M is a flame filtered high temp system and is suitable for monitoring most boilers, furnaces and kilns. The SF12M produces a true visual color image of your process.
System Options for the SF-12M
- Balanced draft and positive pressure wallboxes for permanent/semi-permanent installation
- Lens lengths available from 12” to 72” with straight ahead, right angle, or 45° obtuse line of sight
- Automatic retract assemblies
- Portable cart assembly for diagnostics and testing
- Air filtration systems
- Digital recorders, monitors, switchers and other video equipment
- Five field-of-view lenses available from telephoto to super wide angle
- Fiber optic and wireless video/data transmission
- Remote or integral camera electronics and controls
- Custom options available for special needs