SF-12N Near Infrared Camera
SF12C imaging systems represent the state-of-the-art in high temperature process monitoring. Each system utilizes a high-tech combination of electronics, optics and protection to produce sharp, long lasting video of your process. The SF12C is our most popular high temp system and is suitable for monitoring most boilers, furnaces and kilns. The SF12C produces a true visual color image of your process.
System Options for the SF-12N
- Balanced draft and positive pressure wallboxes for permanent/semi-permanent installation
- Lens lengths available from 12” to 72” with straight ahead, right angle, or 45° obtuse line of sight
- Automatic retract assemblies
- Portable cart assembly for diagnostics and testing
- Air filtration systems
- Digital recorders, monitors, switchers and other video equipment
- Five field-of-view lenses available from telephoto to super wide angle
- Fiber optic and wireless video/data transmission
- Remote or integral camera electronics and controls
- Custom options for special needs.