Most industrial manufacturing processes involve heat. Utilizing thermal imaging technology, Viper's systems are capable of continuously monitoring temperature - helping our customers to avoid a broad range of potential problems. These problems can be caused by situations such as rapid temperature change to process, overheating of critical components, and product non-uniformity.
ViperVision software is customized to the industrial application and allows us to provide real-time monitoring, data acquisition and imaging post-analysis of the industrial processes. This powerful software suite is designed by Viper to connect to all FLIR A-series thermal imaging cameras and can integrate with most industrial platforms.
ViperVision Monitor is our full-featured base package. Get additional features for your application with our Time Lapse or OPC package add-ons.
ViperVision Control Systems
Hot Spot Monitor (1, 5, 10, or 20 cameras)
- Camera connectivity for all FLIR A-series cameras
- Region of interest measurements and real-time processing
- Radiometric image and sequence capture for replay in FLIR Tools
- Discrete relay alarm triggering with visual and audible alarms
- Analog (4-20, 0-10) output stream
- Automated data archival
- Recipe alarming (comparing multiple ROIs)
- Password-protected web-server interface
- Multiple display configuration tool
Time-Lapse Module Option
- Image playback based on event triggers or time-based capture
- .avi export of radiometric sequences
- Separate analysis tools (i.e. color palette, ROI tools, playback speed)
- Time and date filtering
OPC Module Option
- OPC server streams camera diagnostics, ROI data, and alarm outputs
- Minimize cables and components with simple Ethernet-based integration
Contact Viper Imaging today for more information or to schedule a consultation. Complete the form below or call us at (866) 542-7024.